Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Do Women Want From Guys

Frankly, women can be REALLY puzzling.

Case in point, have you EVER thought any of the following:

• "Why won't she return my phone calls?"

• "Why did she agree to a date, but cancel at the last minute?"

• "Why does she flirt, but get annoyed when I make a move?"

• "Why does she complain about the guys she dates, but doesn't want a nice guy"

The actions of women can be extremely frustrating! It seems like they enjoy saying one thing then turning around doing the EXACT opposite.

And this is even more annoying when we think we're starting to finally understand them.

The other day my buddy Mike was complaining about a girl he recently met. From what he told me, she showed all the obvious signs of interest:

• SHE approached him

• SHE flirted and carried the conversation

• SHE insisted that they meet for a date

So what happened?

At the last minute she called up and canceled the date. After that, she wouldn't return Mike's phone call OR text messages.

Mike told me this story in the hopes that I had some advice on the matter.

And all I could do was shrug my shoulders and say...

[Click Here to Read the Rest of the 'How to Understand Women' Article]....

No comments:

Post a Comment