Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How to Succeed with Any Woman You Meet

The following is a true story...

The other day I was hanging out with my buddy Joe. During the course of the evening, we met a couple of attractive girls around where I live.

Things looked really promising...The one with me was really cute and the girl with Joe looked like she was really into him. In fact, she was sending ALL the signals of interest. All Joe had to do was make a move and she would be his!

So what happened?

Well, after spending about a half hour on the beach alone, Joe comes back with this girl who immediately tells her friend "We gotta go!"

Needless to say, this totally *interrupted* my night!

After the girls left, I asked Joe what happened. Here's an almost word-for-word description of what he said:

"Dude, we were walking hand-in-hand on the beach. I wanted to make sure she was interested in me, so I pulled out my cell phone and showed pictures of my kitten back home. Then I started talking about how much I love animals..."

I was literally SPEECHLESS!

[Click Here to Read the Rest of the 'How to Succeed with Women' Article]....

No comments:

Post a Comment