Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Key to Attracting Beautiful Women

Here's a simple question I want you to ask yourself: "Do I Want to Date Hot Women?"

I'm not talking about your average girl at the bar who is okay looking. I'm talking about the kind of woman who walks by and EVERY guy stops what he's doing. This is the type of girl that MOST men can only dream of dating.

Almost every guy I've met wants to date a woman like this. Yet, most never have a chance! Why's that? Well the answer is simple. Your average guy doesn't even try!

Typically, when a man sees a woman like this, he'll have a brief fantasy about what it would be like to date her. But, when it comes time to "man up" and approach, he makes an excuse about how he has no chance.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret...

99% of men make excuses when it comes time to approach a very attractive woman. Typically, they settle for the woman they think they can get. Without even trying, these guys simply give up!

On the other hand, there's the 1% of men who aren't afraid to take a chance. Even if they don't attract the interest of the girl, they still have the courage to try! So what's my point? In order to "get" (and date) hot women, you have to take a chance!

[Click Here to Read the Rest of the 'How to Attract Women' Article]....

No comments:

Post a Comment